Content of the workshop: Content of the wokshop: Music initiation / rhythm + tales (FR)
Bajla shares with us his poetic universe. This trip is also an opportunity to discover different musical instruments with softness and poetry. Bajla adapts her story to suit the ages of the children.
1) Initiation to the rhythms and sounds of the body + on instrument
2) Learning songs from different cultures
3) Expression of emotions through voice, music
4) Discovery of classical and unusual instruments (from the guitar to the hang drum)
5) Tales where the child participates
6) Transcribe in drawing the lyrics / story of a song
7) Feel the height of the sounds
8) Dancing on different tempos and different styles of music
9) Instrument manufacturing
10) Creation of rhymes / poems in music
Duration of the workshop: Between 30 minutes and 1 hour depending on the age of the children
For Who? Children from 4 to 10 years
Number of participants: 10 maximum
The host: Bajla Goldberg
My name is Bajla, mother of a 6-year-old child, I work as a physiotherapist and nutritherapy and a musical enlightenment facilitator. I am also trained in art therapy including music therapy and prenatal singing. I studied lyric singing during 10 years in the music academy and sang in musical projects as a soloist and in a rock band I gave a lot of singing lessons after my studies of physiotherapist following my end of study work on the benefits of singing for breath and heart. I trained recently at the Art du Conte and I practice storytelling during open stages and during musical awakening classes. I love working with children because they have a lot of beauty to offer and a communicative joy that moves me.
My availabilities:Wednesdays and Fridays as well as on weekends.